Want to get Involved?
Lincoln Theater could not exist without the dedication of our patrons, members, and volunteers. We are grateful for your interest in being a part of the Lincoln Theater family.
As a small non-profit, Lincoln Theater relies on dedicated volunteers to help make our events and day to day operations possible. Opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Working alongside our Technical Director assisting with the upkeep of historic Lincoln Theater and its equipment.
- Working alongside our Technical Director realizing LCCT’s live productions, including set building & painting, light focusing, light board operation, follow spot operation, sound board operation, projection and more.
- Working as a Greeter and Usher for Lincoln Theater events, providing a welcoming and friendly face to our patrons.
- Folding and/or distributing programs for special events.
- Offering assistance in concessions.
- Volunteering with mailings and assorted office needs.
While some volunteer opportunities do require prior experience, we welcome anyone with dedication and a willingness to learn. Please reach out to us if you are interested in talking further about volunteering at The Lincoln. Thank you!